Poly flooring in the hallway

Flooring in the hallway

Immediately to clarify, this review will be about the finishing floor, namely - the matte polyurethane flooring. That is, not the rough flooring that levels the screed, and it is the finishing layer, exactly like a tile, laminate, parquet, etc. Many people confuse these concepts.

I will tell you my experience of choosing and using such a floor. I've been dreaming about it for a long time, since the day I first saw a photo of a 3D floor.

flooring in the hallway

I began to study the market, reviews. At that time two companies were advertising themselves well: Skololit and Polyflor. I did not dare to trust either of them, and there were good and bad reviews for both of them. The feeling that they were written to order, the real photos of the reviews on the Internet at that time was difficult to find.

Miraculously came across another company GK Yarus, bribed by the fact that this company performs large government orders, with real photos of floors in the ministries, stadiums, etc..

Comments

Popular Posts